Teresa was brought up in Upper Silesia speaking Polish/Silesian/German and Moravian in the home. She studied Polish, Russian and English in secondary school, and English and Polish at the Silesian University in Katowice. She came to live in the UK in 1981 and since then has regularly travelled between the UK and Poland.
Her employment experience is varied and includes Personal Assistant at directorate level in a number of London based companies, organising documentation, meetings, travel, accommodation as well as client liaison.
She has carried out a range of technical translations English – Polish – English, including coal technology translations in cooperation with other EDT consultants.
In recent years, she has been Office Administrator to a property developer in London.
- Technical translation Polish – English – Polish specifically in coal processing technologies
- Voice-over recording for technical, industrial and business related films and videos
- Front of House management of commercial clients and investors for a range of events
- Experience in multi-cultural working environments
- Experience in recruiting junior and domestic staff
- Organisation of visitor trips to/from England and Poland
Find out more about Teresa Moskwa-Golesworthy